• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - MQ2 closes my EQ clients (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10¢
Hello, I was playing earlier just fine with 1 of my teams loaded up. However I tried loading up the second team and whenever i launch mq2 with eqbcs it crashes whatever eq clients i have running, whether they were loaded through mq2 or through the eq launcher. I'm not given an error code or anything either. Just shuts them down. The accounts aren't banned, I can play them through the eq launcher without mq2, but they shut off when its launched

ChatWithThisName

⚔️🛡️🗡️
RedCents
890¢
Sadly it's hard to know what might be causing the issue. If MQ2 is crashing and it's saying it's producing a .dmp that it recommends sending to eqmule, then you'll want to follow those steps. Alternately you can send it to me in a PM. Keep in mind that the .dmp's could potentially contain information related to the character that generated the crash report, which is why it's recommended it be done in a PM. However, it'll also contain a list of plugins that were loaded at the time the crash happened, as well as potentially what caused the crash. If the .dmp file doesn't allude to a specific plugin that crashed, then it may be possible to try and eliminate possible plugins with known/potential issues.

RedCents
288¢
I may be reading that wrong, but from what you say, you have 1 team loaded and are trying to log a 2nd team in at the same time. But you have wrote it in a way saying "when you launch mq2 with eqbcs it crashes whatever clients you have running". That makes it sound like you are trying to load a second "mq2" which launches another eqbcs server? And im also assuming the toons are all on their own accounts yes ? just trying to make sure!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)