• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - mq2 berzerker

RedCents
I recently downloaded this plugin and I'm having some issues. I'm not able to mount and my dps meter isnt working. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this normal? P.S. I did try and put it in normal mode of which it didnt help. Thanks in advance for any guidance:)

Sic

MQ2 Diplomat
RedCents
12,840¢
I recently downloaded this plugin and I'm having some issues. I'm not able to mount and my dps meter isnt working. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this normal? P.S. I did try and put it in normal mode of which it didnt help. Thanks in advance for any guidance:)
howdy bizban - do a /zerk autodismount off (I'll be going through the CWTN stuff and updating all the command guides here soon

As far as your dps meter goes - that is mq2dpsadv i'm assuming? that is a different plugin and doesn't have any interaction with the cwtn stuff ---

RedCents
O.K. thank you with the mounting issue. As far as the dps meter goes maybe I have to use the kissassist to work? If so do I have to remove the original kissassist ini I had made prior?

Sic

MQ2 Diplomat
RedCents
12,840¢
O.K. thank you with the mounting issue. As far as the dps meter goes maybe I have to use the kissassist to work? If so do I have to remove the original kissassist ini I had made prior?
the text dps meter? that is from kissassist (which i don't recommend running with the plugin as you lose a lot of the functionality with having to run in manual mode) - but there is a plugin mq2dpsadv which shows your dps
Looks like this
1581864506404.png