• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ Windows (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyrepheonix17

Drama Llama
RedCents
138¢
I'm sure there is a video for this but can't find it, I was wondering if there was a way to keep the mq window class window and plugin manager in the spot you put them. that way when you log out and back in they go back there or whatever instead of me having to do it for all my toons all over again

Solution
I'm sure there is a video for this but can't find it, I was wondering if there was a way to keep the mq window class window and plugin manager in the spot you put them. that way when you log out and back in they go back there or whatever instead of me having to do it for all my toons all over again
Please see >>> Getting Started with CWTN plugins! (Movement, UI Window, Clickies, Pulling, ETC) Check Here First! <<<

> Pluginmanager instructions <

Definitely take some time and look at the information available for the resources you are asking about. the information is there. don't be a help vampire.
Please see >>> Getting Started with CWTN plugins! (Movement, UI Window, Clickies, Pulling, ETC) Check Here First! <<<

> Pluginmanager instructions <

Definitely take some time and look at the information available for the resources you are asking about. the information is there. don't be a help vampire.

Solution
Question - MQ Windows
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back