• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ window /log? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,602¢
I was trying to capture some information for my growing MQ OneNote and without thinking typed /log, i did what i wanted to do in the chat window, typed /log again... then when i was looking at the logfile produced, i realized that the MQ window chat doesn't go in the normal EQ log. :(

Is there a similar command for the MQ window? I tried searching RG forums but MQ, log, MQ log, logging.... are all pretty broad and return the expected gazillion hits. I tried looking at the MQ2 wiki. I think this is called MQ2ChatWnd right? No mention of logging there either. RG has some MQ2ChatWnd info in the plugin section, nothing there either.

Is MQ2ChatWnd logging not a thing? I can't be the only person who's ever wanted to do this. Alternatively, maybe i can copy and paste out of that window and into Notepad++ or something? I just noticed MQ2Clipboard, looks pretty promising I think? Maybe that will work (maybe example, /clip start, /rg help, /clip stop)? I'll give that last one a try when I can as I feel pretty good about it. Hopefully that works but I can't test that theory for awhile because of stupid work.

Thanks!

Question - MQ window /log?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back