• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ launcher -> AutoLogin -> Unload All Issue (1 Viewer)

Qnome

RedCents
530¢
Greetings,

How to apply <Unload All>? no response for me when 3 toons are logged in.

Unload all.jpg

Solution
Hello CBD,

1. My ignorance forgot to put "/" before unload command in game, but when I did it again correctly /dgae /unload all my MQ windows disappeared.
2. I was thinking <Unload All> is to logout toons since <Load All> is to login toons, but it seems to be my understanding. So actually <Unload All> is to unload MQ module, is it correct?
Correct. That unloads mq

If you want to camp everyone you can
/Dg all /camp desktop
not sure on your specific question (and will try and duplicate later), but you can broadcast everyone to issue an /unload /dg all /unload if you have dannet setup and working, or /bcaa //unload if you are using eqbc

not sure on your specific question (and will try and duplicate later), but you can broadcast everyone to issue an /unload /dg all /unload if you have dannet setup and working, or /bcaa //unload if you are using eqbc
Hello Sic, my case
1. Click MQ icon --> Unload All, didn't work
2. Broadcast in game by /dg all /unload or /dgae /unload, didn't work
ScreenHunter_03 Nov. 21 09.52.jpg

When issuing a command through dannet you would need to add the "/" before the command. Like /dge /unload
Hello CBD,

1. My ignorance forgot to put "/" before unload command in game, but when I did it again correctly /dgae /unload all my MQ windows disappeared.
2. I was thinking <Unload All> is to logout toons since <Load All> is to login toons, but it seems to be my understanding. So actually <Unload All> is to unload MQ module, is it correct?

Hello CBD,

Correct. That unloads mq

/Dg all /camp desktop

Solution
Correct. That unloads mq

/Dg all /camp desktop
Thank you Sic, lesson learned, so the problem is narrowed down to 1st screenie [Right-click MQ icon --> click <Unload All>, didn't work]

For future new users:
1. <Unload All> is to unload MQ, not toons.
2. Logout toons = /Dg all /camp desktop or /Dgae /camp desktop

Last edited:
Question - MQ launcher -> AutoLogin -> Unload All Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back