• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Monk vs Rogue (1 Viewer)

RedCents
998¢
Good afternoon Everyone.

Happy Mother's day to all you moms out there!!!

I'm screwing around with my group makeups and I know that monk is one of the least used classes. But I was wondering, has anyone ever really parsed the dps between a rogue and a monk based on same group type gear around level 115?

Not a huge thing... but I was just kinda wondering if anyone has info on the dps difference between those two...

Anyway... thanks for taking time to read this and if you happen to have a thought on it.... love to hear it

Sincerely,

Jarlentor

Good afternoon Everyone.

Happy Mother's day to all you moms out there!!!

I'm screwing around with my group makeups and I know that monk is one of the least used classes. But I was wondering, has anyone ever really parsed the dps between a rogue and a monk based on same group type gear around level 115?

Not a huge thing... but I was just kinda wondering if anyone has info on the dps difference between those two...

Anyway... thanks for taking time to read this and if you happen to have a thought on it.... love to hear it

Sincerely,

Jarlentor

The raid parses in my guild have the rogues vs monks trading places in the ranking based on the event. Some events the monks > rogues, while others rogues > monks.

With that said. It is possible the rogues in my guild are not 100% optimized. One is certainly using MQ but I don't know the particulars of what he's using for automation ( if anything )

Dosnt monk aura help with mitigation though? Just a thought.. not sure how useful it is at max lv..
In the group game? Not really. Mobs die too quickly to really have an impact. I love my MNK, always have, but in the group game, I would rather have a BST for the additional utility.

Question - Monk vs Rogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back