• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Mobs who don't summon (1 Viewer)

tedthetrout

RedCents
Does anyone have a list of mobs who don't summon? Been searching through alla some but the information is, well, from alla and somewhat unreliable.

Thanks.

Um Just wanted to say Cade u forgot about a black bear or um a snake lol. Did u really ask for a list of all mobs tha dont summon? lol sheesh thats some work there boy

Well, was wondering about traveling into Tower of SolRo since I did the alt quest and it is pretty much empty cept for raids. Also was thinking about hitting RCOD (maybe WOS) and perhaps some old school zones (growth). Can't fucking stand looking at the paint on the walls in HOH or FH anymore. :) Thanks for the offer, been reading the description in alla and trying to come up with I can, but alot of the reports in there are contridictory. SOrry if I am rambling, late and need to sleep. Cheers- T3

Sol ro = no no all mobs there summon (cept for Dc pet thing)

rcod summon

wos summon

not sure i growth but Pom they DONT summon pofear some do some dont BUT u will get deathtouched if golems are up! air... summon and well ur guna fall off the edge. pohate unsure, think some do some dont.

the spot in vxed dont summon

Pon Pov(some) Pod(some) dontsummon erm.

If you're just looking for a change of scenery, I've found a pretty nice spot in RCOD.

When you enter at the entrance with the broken golem or whatever laying on the ground, go into the tunnel, take the first left, then the next left. It's a circular room full of mobs that don't summon and give exp on par, if not better, with HoH. Just go in there invis and figure out a circle radius that works for you since none see invis and no named pop there. It's a fairly out of the way spot that people barely ever exp at, so you won't really be noticed.

Once you get all that figured out, what I did was find a direction that I could face upon zoning in that when I warp to the room, I don't have to turn and can immediately start my circle and target macro....that way you can just zone in look in that direction, play DA song, warp, start the circle and macro, then go eat some pie.

It could very easily be set up with tone's afk exp macro once you get all the particulars worked out, only thing is you'd have to work out a way to talk to a priest of discord to get ported into dranik's scar.

It's nice exp, though.

darkeros said:
If you're just looking for a change of scenery, I've found a pretty nice spot in RCOD.

When you enter at the entrance with the broken golem or whatever laying on the ground, go into the tunnel, take the first left, then the next left. It's a circular room full of mobs that don't summon and give exp on par, if not better, with HoH.

NOOOOO!!! Damn you Dark!!! j/k lol, this is one of my favorite rooms, I find that the xp here is much better than HoH, and I bring my monk/chanter combo here to PL the chanter and still get decent xp for the monk (he's 68 atm).
However, I occaisionally find a Bard kiting in here too :) Then I just go back to the ent and pull the first room :)

Best place in RCOD I have found to Kite as a necro is in the Battle Master room so so much room and no mobs that wander in there and long as you dont get near the BM your fine

Mobs who don't summon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back