• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Missing Spells (1 Viewer)

yamuath

RedCents
29¢
I have an issue were my SK is missing all spells from level 101 to 104, cant buy and scribe new ones as it says i already have them and using briny essence doesnt do anything as i have already scribed rk. II spells,
im really stumped. any suggestions would be appreciated.

hm... can't say I heard of that off hand.

There is the usual stuff to try (cold reboot the computer, then using the EQ patcher options to "Validate Game Assets", which checks every EQ file for things like corruption)

If that doesn't do it... I am not sure which file holds your spellbook information. Potentially doing a search for files with your toon name in the EQ folder and moving/renaming them (to force EQ to make new files) may be worth trying. (moving/renaming so you dont lose hotkeys/socials/window settings/what ever if that doesn't do the trick)

may ask other in general chat if other SK's are missing those spells. Can't say my SKs were missing any when I logged in tonight but --shrugs-- worth a try.

I am sure other folks may have more suggestions

Question - Missing Spells

Users who are viewing this thread

Back