• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Missing some Spells ( Abilities ) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
445¢
Hey guys. going thru the Zerker stuff. used outputfile missing spells. Discovered i'm missing some. One is in a file i'm trying to use.. Phantom Assailant. I've checked vendors. bought all available spells. I am also missing some others. Open Wound, Arcblade, Axe of Aeons, Sapping Strikes, Disconcerting Discipline, Demolisher's Alliance.

Really only looking for heads up on the Phantom Assailant since it is actually in the file. Rest would be a bonus as they aren't used.. Am i just missing a vendor? these spells range from 96-105 so I am kinda lost. Tried to look them up online but not really having luck. ( could also just let me know a good site for this stuff and i will use my own brain and look them up. ( sites tend to give stats etc and i read things like " not buyable"...

Anyway, Thank you

Drazzi

yep. I've gone top Stratos, PoTranq, Overthere, Katta Deluge, Shards Landing, the one in Argath? lv 90-95? sorry name eludes me atm. I must be missing something. gonna go look again

Yeah, glad you found the info. was about to put that it was etwk. They're in different locations too. Like the Zerker's are overhead of the portals. I think it was Sk was near the portals. But yeah, that's also probably my least favorite zone to go get stuff from.

Question - Missing some Spells ( Abilities )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back