• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Mimic me/follow me? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
162¢
Hey all, as I’ve returned to EQ I see Dan-net is what is being pushed which is good… I currently am using all CWTN plugins. I am wanting to do quest and have watched the videos on Dan-net. Under my group bar I do not have the option of mimic me follow me or any of those icon’s even as I’ve stretched it out. Looking for a command or what is missing here?

Hey all, as I’ve returned to EQ I see Dan-net is what is being pushed which is good… I currently am using all CWTN plugins. I am wanting to do quest and have watched the videos on Dan-net. Under my group bar I do not have the option of mimic me follow me or any of those icon’s even as I’ve stretched it out. Looking for a command or what is missing here?
Welcome back!

you need to load mq2groupinfo

MQ has had some really awesome major updates
Release Party
MQ Functions/Features/Changes

Less:
> 1. mq2map click is Control+Shift+Click
> 2. new easyfind self travel is Control+Click (reminder in find window title bar)
> 3. new easyfind group travel is Control+Shift+Click
> 4. If you selected a destination in your zone guide and want to activate it you /travelto activate
> 5. /yes and /no are now aliases
> 6. your ini configuration files (like for kissassist) now reside in your "Config" folder and not your "Macro" folder
> 7. if you want the functionality of the MQ2 "MQ2TargetInfo" - They are now in 3 separate plugins: /plugin groupinfo /plugin targetinfo /plugin xtarinfo

Welcome back!

you need to load mq2groupinfo

MQ has had some really awesome major updates
Release Party
MQ Functions/Features/Changes

Less:
> 1. mq2map click is Control+Shift+Click
> 2. new easyfind self travel is Control+Click (reminder in find window title bar)
> 3. new easyfind group travel is Control+Shift+Click
> 4. If you selected a destination in your zone guide and want to activate it you /travelto activate
> 5. /yes and /no are now aliases
> 6. your ini configuration files (like for kissassist) now reside in your "Config" folder and not your "Macro" folder
> 7. if you want the functionality of the MQ2 "MQ2TargetInfo" - They are now in 3 separate plugins: /plugin groupinfo /plugin targetinfo /plugin xtarinfo
Ahhh thank you Sic. As u can tell I am trying to update my brain on all this after a 2year break. I appreciate the quick response.

Problem - Mimic me/follow me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back