• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Guide - MeshGenerator.exe tutorial (1 Viewer)

After a little bit of working with nvidia drivers I got MeshGenerator to use about 50% of my Nvidia 3070. Anyone able to test it out with Nvidia Quadro to see if it runs smoother there?

You can do MRs to the git repo, but I'd like to have a better way. Whatever's easiest for now -- submit a thread, submit it to the repo...

can anyone help me out a bit: if i click ctrl+s it doesn't save anything in my folder but a "nameofthezone_doors.json" file. i cannot get the mesh generator to save a navmesh file. what am i doing wrong? thanks for your help

can anyone help me out a bit: if i click ctrl+s it doesn't save anything in my folder but a "nameofthezone_doors.json" file. i cannot get the mesh generator to save a navmesh file. what am i doing wrong? thanks for your help
I had a similar issue. For me it was that the file paths were not setup correctly. If I remember right, it has to point to the main mq folder, not the mqnav folder.

Guide - MeshGenerator.exe tutorial

Users who are viewing this thread

Back