• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The 5th Annual "EverQuest Software Awards" is here! Celebrate your favorite projects and win door prizes 🎁

IRL - Merry Christmas you FILTHY Animals !!! And a Happy New Year too ! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
423¢
May you all have a great day of joy and celebration, whether you celebrate the Holiday or not, I wish you happiness ! Thank you all for giving me a place to be a part of and feel a smile when I come here and read. You all are great.

RedCents
423¢
The snow on the forum screens is a nice touch, Merry Christmas, hope everyone is staying warm and still has power!
We lost power yesterday for about 30 min, today its 10 degrees here in New England and while I have power, my in-laws do not. they will be over later for showers and cooking... 😕 I was waiting to see them tomorrow..confused feelings.. :P

RedCents
181¢
merry christmas GIF

RedCents
224¢
May you all have a great day of joy and celebration, whether you celebrate the Holiday or not, I wish you happiness ! Thank you all for giving me a place to be a part of and feel a smile when I come here and read. You all are great.
Happy holidays to all and all a good night!!

RedCents
3,317¢
Late to the party, been spending time with my family. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and got some time off. I wish each of you a happy new year full of adventure and new fortunes.

-Taz

Users who are viewing this thread