• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Merry Christmas To All!/Class Jealousy (1 Viewer)

wymranar

I <3 SKs *kissy face*
RedCents
878¢
Merry Christmas everyone! Now, if you could ask for 1 spell/aa/ability for your main from EQ Santa, what would it be?

Me - War, I’ll take some of that delicious ae aggro please

With CoV, a new coldain shawl like the Zek earring during ToV.

Since i have a lot of illusions, an aa like rogue, bard or enc to have perma illu or illu that last longer than 1h.

With CoV, a new coldain shawl like the Zek earring during ToV.

Since i have a lot of illusions, an aa like rogue, bard or enc to have perma illu or illu that last longer than 1h.

yeah that'd be perfect actually, and would befit the expansion lore!

I would say a goddamned aa perfected invis for clerics...even if it is self only! Though, giving us back our aa Smite would be fucking amazing and yeah....give me back my fucking aa smite mother fuckers....still bitter they took it away :(

I would say a goddamned aa perfected invis for clerics...even if it is self only! Though, giving us back our aa Smite would be fucking amazing and yeah....give me back my fucking aa smite mother fuckers....still bitter they took it away :(
Do clerics get an IVU aa?

Merry Christmas everyone! For my cleric, hmm I think I would like that stealth rogues get so I can sneak past mobs to rez my dead group lol

IRL - Merry Christmas To All!/Class Jealousy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back