• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Merc Suicide? (1 Viewer)

Giggles

RedCents
836¢
Hey all so im still not up to a full group yet so i been using mercs, I also just started using autopull. This is the problem i am having. When I start getting bored I now engage the autopull and usually watch a movie or 2 and tab in every few min to see how its going. It seems that my mercs suicide at the 2 hour point. Happening on multiple occasions, pulls arent big Tank is keeping aggro. Anyone ever come across this?

yeah plenty of money, im setup as MT, MA, puller. they are the best mercs so they have never run away, Im in a lower tier zone, have crowd control. Is it possible it has somethin to do with screen going to sleep? seems to always happen when i get up and make some food or go to the bathroom and im away for 10 min.

Don't the lower tier mercs leave if they get scared like a big pull?

do you have them set to auto-passive of your toons afk?
1627683912686.png

Last edited:
no did not go passive, yes lower tier mercs will run away but i have top tier mercs. I had to revive them but cannot find them actually getting killed by a mob in logs

Question - Merc Suicide?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back