• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Merc Revive (Unsuspend and Suspend) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
455¢
Hello,

This doesn't happen all the time but frequently enough that it's a PITA. I run a small box crew and currently use 3 PCs and their mercs. I'm actually able to get quite a bit done given the small group size, but I run into issues with the mercs from time to time and wondered if there's a way to fix it.

Semi-often, when a merc dies and can be revived, it's revived and then immediately (within half a second) it's suspended again. I then have to wait another 5 minutes before it will try to revive again (for a total of 10 minutes waiting). What causes it to try and revive twice (since it's a toggle)? Shouldn't it wait a few seconds to revive the mob a 2nd time, or is there a problem with how it detects the mercs "active" status?

Anyway, I'm not sure how it works programmatically but it'd be nice to have this looked into and fixed.

Thanks for any help you can provide. I'm currently running Maskoi's v11.009 Beta.

MQ@AutoGroup needs to be set for your toon target the merc you want to stay in a grp you can find this in release folder MQ2AutoGroup.ini you want Member4=Merc|Toonname
to set ingame use :

/AutoGroup add [player|merc] -> Add the player/merc of the player targeted to your group

target the merc you want to remain in group and /AutoGroup add merc

If the merc is not set in the file once you unsuspend the merc it will resuspend one time

Problem - Merc Revive (Unsuspend and Suspend)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back