• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Melee characters losing sync (1 Viewer)

yamuath

RedCents
29¢
Forgive me not entirely sure where to post this.

my tank character are losing sync with the rest of my groups, and its only the tanks doing it. all characters are running the latest kissassist and i play on the test server, haven't made any changes to ini's.

i am currently reinstalling windows and removing the ability for it to update.

any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreaciated.

Not exactly sure what you mean by "losing sync with rest of group".

Make sure you have your background FPS set in your EQ video options. The default will cause your background process lag.

both background and foreground are set to 40. for example my sk will be tanking but for the rest of the group he has been killed and resurrected and started tanking again by the time he catches up to the rest of the group, hope that helps explain what i mean.

Thats sounds like a lag issue with your computer, internet, bandwidth, connectivity, not a KA issue
Have had the same issue myself a few times and its usually because said toon (yes usually tank) is lagging out.

Problem - Melee characters losing sync

Users who are viewing this thread

Back