• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The results are in, 🎆🎉🎆 congratulations 🎆🎉🎆 to all the authors in the 3rd Annual "EverQuest Software Awards"!

Question - Meldrath The Malignant (1 Viewer)

RedCents
177¢
I know it has been some time, but I have decided to get my Access to Crystallos quest off my list finally and I am on the last step, getting An Oil Stained Crystal drops from Meldrath the Malignant. I ran into an issue and I am hoping that what I am ready is not true. I ran MMM raid last night for about 3 hours. I was soloing it with my pally and leaving my boxes outside. I killed 4 of the 5 events. each time I got Breakneck to spawn I was unable to get to his room because the elevators stop working once he is active. Other than having a mage parked in his room (my mage is on same account as pally) is there a way to get him or do I just need to get lucky and have the final door be on the 2nd floor? It is really frustrating to spend so much time on that place.

RedCents
177¢
well looks like I won't be finishing that task any time soon. It was hard enough to beat the M.E.G. event because I was riposte killing the wrong ones too fast and it would mess up the event, i eventually had to fight with my back to the mobs and use spells to kill the ones in the correct order. Go go gadget pally/wiz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)