• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - meaning of 8/8 (1 Viewer)

yamuath

RedCents
29¢
ive recently moved from test to a live server and without much of an economy on test im stumped as to the meaning of what 8/8 means when people are selling items, must admit i feel a bit dumb having to ask.

The dumb person would not have asked.
Too often we here and people in general presume others know what we know. This shores up our self image, I am smarter than him because he does not know what a sphygmomamometer is. The fact is we ALL know something others do not know and to lord that over others is shallow.

Example:Men do not know the joy and elation of bringing a life into this world while women won't get to enjoy standing up and pissing.

That sphyg'y thing is a blood pressure cuff.

RED CENTED for being curious and brave enough to ASK...........................................
As always,
Playbetter

OOOOOoooook....

Let me clarify...

Previous comments stated shall remain in the record with following addendum;
to wit the aforementioned party of the female gender is incapable of the emptying of bladder without either;
----- one-a physical prop or aide as pictured above... please note I am much chagrined to realize I did enjoy the picture of the super hottie relieving herself. My bad.

And/or
----- two-a total lack of respect for the said parties shoes.

Can one of you Enchanters please mez me so I can unsee the above..... please, pretty sure I threw up a little...

As always,
Playbetter

Question - meaning of 8/8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back