• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Maybe strange set up? (1 Viewer)

Dudduts

RedCents
181¢
Thinking about coming back after a break and trying test server for the first time.. I was thinking about trying something different (I know not the most efficient).

How would a Paladin and 5 shamans be? All with MQ2 plugins..

Can have 1 shaman on heals (prolly the hybrid setting) and the others on dot duty.. curious at 115+ if that be viable to clear content. Any suggestions?

Also considered paladin and 5 beastlords.. could do similar and have them help heal at certain %s

I know the shammies can cannibalize, but personally I would still like to have an enchanter or bard in the group for enhanced mana regen and CC. Maybe, Pally, Enc or Bard, Shammy x4?

Just my 3.4281 Red Cents worth 😊

Be well. Happy gaming.

Give it a whirl and let us know how it goes. I imagine you'd run into potential issues with controlling mobs, so as others mentioned, a BRD or ENCH could do wonders, but hey man, it's your time and money, do what you want. If you do run this, please do report back - some of us are curious :)

I can tell you what a 6 mage group does -

pally 5 shammy group sounds like a lot of fun

tempted to make a few more shammys for my sk and see what happens

I have made an all-pet group before:

MAG, MAG, MAG, NEC, ENC, SHM

Very fun group! having 3x mage pets taunt and bounce agro is fun to watch lol. This group is probably my favorite as there are so many swarm pets its hilarious.

I drove with the NEC to pull. Was in era via EoK and RoS EXP. Doing the group missions was also great with this setup

Question - Maybe strange set up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back