• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Max med (1 Viewer)

Sic

Nihil
RedCents
7,592¢
How do I set a max to med to? like in Crypt of Decay you can only get to 80%

Thanks in advance
howdy @Noob001, kiss should automatically detect you are in one of those TBM zones and "do the math" for you, so you shouldn't need to adjust anything. maybe @ctaylor22 could pop in if he gets a change and elaborate.

ctaylor22

RedCents
13,885¢
Kiss only uses a MedStart to tell kiss when you want to start medding, but there isn't anything telling kiss that there is a cap you want to med too. We could add an entry to the Kissassist_info.ini file. That way you could have a different medcap per zone, but default it to 100.

RedCents
1,432¢
Kiss only uses a MedStart to tell kiss when you want to start medding, but there isn't anything telling kiss that there is a cap you want to med too. We could add an entry to the Kissassist_info.ini file. That way you could have a different medcap per zone, but default it to 100.
This would be welcome, also and endurance medto cap.

Noob001

RedCents
178¢
Thanks for the info everyone!
It seems to bug out every once in a while, the casters will announce they are low on mana and sit to med the announcement says medding to 100%, but never get back up, I have to manually restart kiss

I have the puller set to ignore mana status of group, so he keeps pulling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)