• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Making it a priority: Restless Ice (1 Viewer)

RedCents
710¢
Hey guys, any way, via Kissassist or other plugin, to force my healer to prioritize removing restless ice over other duties? Forgive my ignorance, I have basic knowledge but I am still building on depth for automation.

MaxD

RedCents
1,175¢
Add a paladin and make him use splash in the start of his dps rotation!

Otherwise I'm not sure how you'd accomplish that.

Teichou

RedGuides OG
RedCents
168¢
as long as you got the right cure listed in the cure part of your ini and bannet turned on...it will cure it just as fast as it can

RedCents
102¢
I have a shaman in my Team and radiant cure + the groupcure spell in the cure section. He cures reliably these dots on his own. Since i have the groupcure memmed and added in the cure section, everything goes well. Radiant cure alone is insufficient, as the dot has too much counter.

RedCents
462¢
You could try Muleassist and set a condition in Ohshit section. That section will prioritize over everything else. Just another way of going about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)