• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Magician randomly not following

sirkenshin

RedCents
142¢
I box a war/enc/clr/wiz/wiz/mag. I noticed randomly that everyone but my magician is following my lead character when I do the "follow me" command. It will also fail to do the "come to me" command while everyone else comes to my selected character. The magician is standing there and sometimes I would see up to 40 seconds later for it to obey that command even though kissassist is running and it has my assist target targeted. I was wondering if this is because of repeated character names somewhere or if there are any tools/methods to troubleshoot this issue.

Thank you for your help!

Last edited:
RedCents
2,210¢
Curious, is your mage the 6th character to load up when you start EQ? I've had this happen on my zerk, and only my zerk, and it was also the 6th character to load. I think it's an EQBC issue. Try other EQBC commands and see if it's delayed to your mage.

Sic

curlyboi always win
RedCents
6,607¢
I had a similar issue running eqbcs - I moved to eqbcs2 and have yet to re-see the issue.

there is also dannet as an option as well