• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Mage summon water stones? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
176¢
I don’t have any enduring breath items, I’m trying to get my mage to summon himself some water stones and use them. I know how to write the using of the clicky buff for enduring breath, but how do I get him to summon a couple water stones first and summon more as needed.

I don’t have any enduring breath items, I’m trying to get my mage to summon himself some water stones and use them. I know how to write the using of the clicky buff for enduring breath, but how do I get him to summon a couple water stones first and summon more as needed.
With what?

Kissassist? Muleassist? Mq2mage (we don't summon water stones or have any built in method of doing so), rgmercs, xgen, entropy?

You tagged this post IRL, if you post in a section related to the utility you're using (and/or specify) folks can help easier.

If using kiss/mule you can add a spell and use the summon tag in the buff section.

If using something like mq2mage that doesn't have that, you'd want a lil macro or Lua to pause the utility, summon what you want, then go back to business as usual

Question - Mage summon water stones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back