• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macroquest2 for 2005-02-15 (1 Viewer)

Siddin

Rikk-tikk-tikki-tikki-tchk!
RedCents
494¢
Currently MQ2 is down. we will have to wait for the developers there to fix all of the structural changes as there have been many because of number of new features that came out with this expansion.
Here is a quote from Amadeus, one of the major developers. He also puts up the latest patch downloads for MQ2.

"Chances are that I will be waiting a couple of days before really hammering this expansion out in earnest simply because this one is fairly extensive with new features (as opposed to oow) and I kindof expect a few patches in the next few days.

Enjoy a few days of EQ, MQ-free.

Please only post struct fixes on the structs board, and offsets here (ie, NO BABBLE). (...babble on the babble board). I will be deleting non-productive babble.

Also, users are reminded that using any fixes posted on the boards are done at your own risk. MQ2 devs only condone our official zips -- which, although not always perfect and is also done at one's own risk, it has a higher possibility of being secure due to our long-term experience with the code base"
-Amadeus

Macroquest2 for 2005-02-15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back