• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macroquest help (1 Viewer)

shouxing

RedCents
When I try to run a macro using macroquest it tells me is is unable to open the file. What do I need to do?

Which Macro are you trying to use? Is it even listed when you do the "listmacro" command in game? If it isn't, you must first copy and paste the macro into Notepad (or something similiar) and save it as a ".mac" file. Save it in the folder that contains the macros. My path to this folder (on my computer, yours may be different) is c:\MQ2\Release\macro. Once it is saved in the Macros folder, start MQ2, then start EQ. Once in game, do the listmacro command and see if it is listed. If it is, merly type /macro (whatevername).mac and it should start. An example would be.....

/mac RandFollow.mac

Randfollow is one of the macros that is included with MQ2 when you download the zip and complite it.

Hope this helps.

Macroquest help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back