• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro Request (1 Viewer)

Thirdphaze

RedCents
looking for a very simple macro based off of this post
http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=714

anyways all it has to do is pretty simple run afk and basically do a /target sturdy /target weather and /target intric i know that will target each of the chests i would like it to warp and open the chests and then warp back to the begging and do a feign death till fded properly include a gm check for safteys sake and a checking system to make sure that the chests are up and have not been opned to make this easier if they cant be targeted they are gone have the macro say wait 5 minutes and check again or something till it finds em and opens em and they always have 100% life till there opened so if that helps anyways yea based of this info and what is in the post I would love to see this simple macro written please.

Unfortunetly I don't have DoN or a class that can FD or I would write this up for fun.

However I do have some suggestions. I would not warp to a chest unless there are no PC's near it. Infact, I would not warp period unless there is nobody in the zone. You never know who might be watching,

Macro Request

Users who are viewing this thread

Back