• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro code question (1 Viewer)

Jumjum5

RedCents
20¢
After kiting a bit with my 23 bard I found out that some of the mobs that I keep trying to kill will run away. They won't agro on me unless I attack them first so I was wondering where to put this code in my macro so it won't attack those mobs.

/if (${Target.Name.Equal[Mobs name]}) {
/target npc next

Or would I need to make another subevent type deal? (Im a macro dummy)

Sub NOkill
:nokill
/doevents
/target npc next }
/goto :nokill
/return

Post if there are any corrections to be made cause I know more than likely I screwed up somewhere

Jumjum5 said:
After kiting a bit with my 23 bard I found out that some of the mobs that I keep trying to kill will run away. They won't agro on me unless I attack them first so I was wondering where to put this code in my macro so it won't attack those mobs.

/target npc next

Or would I need to make another subevent type deal? (Im a macro dummy)

Sub NOkill
:nokill
/doevents
/target npc next }
/goto :nokill
/return

Post if there are any corrections to be made cause I know more than likely I screwed up somewhere

If you use the Target.mac that (Redbot?) posted, then you put it above the line in BOLD

:loopstart
/doevents
/if (${Target.Level}>67) /tar npc next
/if (${Target.Distance}>200) /keypress esc
/if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) /tar NPC radius 200
/delay 25
/goto :loopstart
/return

QUESTION: Has anyone else noticed, this causes lag eacht ime it makes a check? I took out the /Call GMCheck part of code, but it doesn't help. I increased getting a target from 10 (1 second) to 25 (2.5 seconds) but I still get an insta-lag every 2.5 seconds.

Macro code question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back