• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro Code Help (1 Viewer)

Koneman

RedCents
ok kinda lost in code maybe i'm just brain fartin but lookin to add a succor to bard afk macro but cannot remember the lookup code for bard's health

overall goal is to have bard succor then zone out if he gets to 20% so he does not die anymore

also since i seem to get company all the time to maybe answer peeps when i get tells or peeps ask in ooc but not sure its possble or safe

Not sure. But I ignore people who send tells(obviously as I'm afk). They always want nothing. I keep /log on, and when I get a tell I review it. They are always "hey, what class are you?", or "wanna group?". No reason to respond. Hell, most people don't respond to me. They will just think you are some elite dipshit.
Considering it takes about 3 hours to get a respond from a GM assuming anyone even reports you I wouldn't worry too much. Just stay away from populated zones.

the code you'll need to input into the macro is, if you're using the mq2warp plugin

/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=20) /warp succor

as for peeps asking on ooc, here's a camp check sub you can use

(put this before sub main)
#event campcheck "#*#camp check#*#"

(put this all at the end of the macro)
Sub Event_campcheck
/ooc (insert camp name here)
/return

Last edited:
Macro Code Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back