• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Lua to AutoClick Items? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
7,745¢
Is there a Lua that will auto click items, and then watch for that buff then click them again? Initially I wanted it for auto illusion for guide of the deceiver or mask of deception, then automatically do it again before it fades.

Or if there isn't one, in what way can I achieve this function otherwise?

Is there a Lua that will auto click items, and then watch for that buff then click them again? Initially I wanted it for auto illusion for guide of the deceiver or mask of deception, then automatically do it again before it fades.

I use a react to check for the familiar buff, could probably use something like that

INI:
  CheckFamiliar:
    action: /useitem ganak
    condition: >-
      !${Me.Buff[Familiar:].ID} && ${Me.CombatState.NotEqual[COMBAT]} &&
      !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.Invis}

CWTN plugins all have this function idk if you know about them. There are ways to apply it in KissAssist and react/Lua but ctwn I've found to be the best for alot of stuff. It's $20 per plugins per year but well worth it overall

Question - Lua to AutoClick Items?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back