• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Looking for Solo XP areas (1 Viewer)

I know there are some places you can AFK kite in RCoD, but I don't have enough experience there yet. That would be the place to go if we could figure it out. I know several bards that say they do it there, but won't tell me where.

people always seem to want to join me after i've started lol, gets annoying coming back to the computer and having my tell window spammed with "can i join you?" requests

It's good to have extra places to go as well, you never know when Sony might decide to watch a certain spot or make every mob in a zone summon.

Red, I get banged up in Vxed. What's the key to living there? I followed your guide to the letter and i die soon after I get going. Usually doesn't last more than an hour.

Iv had a similar problem in PoNightmare, I keep deing every 15-20 minutes or so. And im really not sure why. I would suggest taking the time to watch over your character to see where you went wrong. Unless someone has a better idea, I really am not sure though.

Make sure you have the no stun offset turned on. I should have added that to the original guide. Also, some AA's in defense and a nice regen tunic can work wonders.

I'm maxed on avoidance aa's. I'll get some defense aa's and see how that works out. I just recently had about a 500hp upgrade from several items, so I'll get those aa's and go back there and see how it goes.

I know what happens. A mob stops going on its normal path and decides to jump straight across my normal circle and smack me around. That's fine once or twice, but sometimes he does it 4-6x which = me dead.

Looking for Solo XP areas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back