• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Location where named spawn is no longer showing on map? (1 Viewer)

Krysea

RedCents
240¢
Hello. I was wondering if any of you could help me with what is most likely a simple problem...but is driving me absolutely crazy. I have Brewalls maps loaded and am using the Red Guides Launcher with MQ2, Very Vanilla, Etc. Previously all of my maps would show a brown spot on I believe Base layer 2 for where a named would spawn. However, now this is no longer working (and I have tried turning on and off all of the base layers). I have tried searching for the answer online and also deleted and reinstalled the Brewall maps. Does anyone have any ideas on what I am missing?

As always..you guys are amazing. I thank you so much for your help!

Thank you so much for trying to help...unfortunately the brown spots that show where the named spawn are still not showing up. I am going to keep working at it. I am wondering if there is something bugged as well because on one of my characters the /pluginman is not working. however, I can not get the named to show on anyone on the map.

On your map Windows there's little buttons 1, 2, and 3. Make sure they're all selected. Those control what shows up.
Thank you...yes I have tried toggling through the 1,2,3 and nothing will show the brown marks for where the named spawn. They do show what is currently up (or corpses before they rot)

I feel dumb...it was just an update that I needed and it is back to working again. I have to update the maps in the myseq section of the red guides launcher. I hope this helps anyone else that has this issue and thank you all so much for your help!

Question - Location where named spawn is no longer showing on map?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back