• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Loading using the profile groups from MQ2 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
30¢
Hey all,

Hopefully this is an easy one. I have upgraded my MQ2 through the MQ2 launcher as directed. Everything working now except the profile group launcher. When the login screen appears the station name for the account comes up as (myProfileName_targetserver: toon name) and it's not logging in. It almost seems to skip the server login or go too fast, and immediately tries to select a toon to play. Has anyone seen this before ?

Hey all,

Hopefully this is an easy one. I have upgraded my MQ2 through the MQ2 launcher as directed. Everything working now except the profile group launcher. When the login screen appears the station name for the account comes up as (myProfileName_targetserver: toon name) and it's not logging in. It almost seems to skip the server login or go too fast, and immediately tries to select a toon to play. Has anyone seen this before ?
To clarify, you're not trying to log in to a truebox server are you?

Problem - Loading using the profile groups from MQ2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back