• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Life is Good (1 Viewer)

morlucius

RedCents
522¢
While it may be sad news to hear that after many years is being sick in general my father passed yesterday to lung cancer. Long story short, it was not so much the cancer in the end that got him. He has had COPD for years, and about 10 years ago a kidney transplant due to a auto immune deficiency. In the end it was the auto immune that played hell with his kemo.

Despite this my $10,000 indoor garden to grow those merry tomatoes is coming along really nice, the move from a one bedroom apartment to a 2 bedroom house, and just life in general could not be any better. This harvest season I have some beautiful babies to look forward to, and many things to be grateful for.

Not to mention game is going fantastic

While it may be sad news to hear that after many years is being sick in general my father passed yesterday to lung cancer. Long story short, it was not so much the cancer in the end that got him. He has had COPD for years, and about 10 years ago a kidney transplant due to a auto immune deficiency. In the end it was the auto immune that played hell with his kemo.

Despite this my $10,000 indoor garden to grow those merry tomatoes is coming along really nice, the move from a one bedroom apartment to a 2 bedroom house, and just life in general could not be any better. This harvest season I have some beautiful babies to look forward to, and many things to be grateful for.

Not to mention game is going fantastic
Perspective can sometimes be different than you'd expect.

Sorry for your loss morlucius; Happy to hear about the good stuff.

Best wishes and thank you for sharing

Glad you can be positive through this tough time. My father passed 10 years ago from the flu after beating cancer. The chemo destroyed his immune system. I don’t remember having such a great outlook on life for a while after that. Kudos to you and prayers to all

Sorry for your loss amigo, loosing your farther is a tough one lost mine over 16 years ago never an easy thing to handle but seems like you are seeing the brighter side of the situation (you are a better man than me in that aspect lol). Grats on all the upcoming achievements.
/cheers

Toast - Life is Good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back