• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - LFG (1 Viewer)

RedCents
3,382¢
Is it just my server or do others find it near impossible to get a group? I know this is a rather strange site to be worrying about LFG, but I rarely play more than 2 toons and never more than 3. Sometimes I just want to join a group and do stuff that I can't handle by myself.

True PUGs of 6 strangers? No, rarely ever. Not like the old times where a group would camp at a spot and cycle people in and out as people come and go. The only non-boxed groups I see anymore are usually some combination of a guild group or a regular premade where everyone knows each other and plans to log in and play together at a predefined time.

yeah on a standard server most groups are friends, guild mates, or boxes. I always see guild mates asking if anyone needs them. There’s almost always room for them somewhere. I haven’t played a tlp ir emu so I can’t speak for them.

Things should be almost the same on all servers. Like @SA_krycek said, most of the group you see nowadays are guild group, or friends group that are used to play together, or boxes. On some servers you sometimes see people forming groups, but that getting more and more rare because they don't often get answers to their offers.
Most of time, people start to box because they weren't able to find groups. and when you start to box 3 or more chars, you rarely come back to normal grouping.

As Amarth said, if you want a full group of real people the best place is going to be Truebox. High population consolidated into a small area and Aradune is specifically geared toward people who only want to two box at most.

Discussion - LFG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back