• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Leveling fresh toons (1 Viewer)

Banshee21

RedCents
33¢
So ive had my hand at boxing this week and its been awesome. Love the playstyle, sometimes frustrating, getting used to tweaking things here and there of what i want. Now that my toons are level 48 XP has slowed down quite a bit. Just moved my toons to the hole to grind out some whites/blues and the occaisional yellow/red. I just wanted to ask to see if this was still the ideal way to level just finding a spot and murder balling the way through places. Any suggestions would be great.

I always go to Teek in POK and get the 3 levels near to what my characters are. These are simple kill 5 mobs and rewards are exp and armor. The reason you get 3 or more is because if you get just 1 then it locks you out until the next day.

If I really like the zone I stay in it because the bonus exp is still there for the zone even after you finish the task

Just an idea to explore other options than the old zones like the Hole. Get out and see the world kinda thing

I always go to Teek in POK and get the 3 levels near to what my characters are. These are simple kill 5 mobs and rewards are exp and armor. The reason you get 3 or more is because if you get just 1 then it locks you out until the next day.

If I really like the zone I stay in it because the bonus exp is still there for the zone even after you finish the task

Just an idea to explore other options than the old zones like the Hole. Get out and see the world kinda thing
I second this. I ran into the same issue with my toons. Leveling slowed down tremendously around 50. I moved to PoN for a bit before breaking down and hailing Frank. He sent me to POI and I swear that leveling was faster than anything I had experienced. Between a few hours there my bard went from 55 to 60. Tomorrow I am going to check to see where he sends me next.

Question - Leveling fresh toons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back