• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Level 2 - Paid Membership + Red Cents Sub (1 Viewer)

TAR

RedCents
610¢
I purchased a few months of membership with my RedCents, but I continue to get billed. Is there something else I need to do in order for it to use the 4 months I purchased with the redcents? I'm just not playing very much right now, but still want access to lurk around until I start playing again.

Thanks

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
23,352¢
I purchased a few months of membership with my RedCents, but I continue to get billed. Is there something else I need to do in order for it to use the 4 months I purchased with the redcents? I'm just not playing very much right now, but still want access to lurk around until I start playing again.

Thanks
You would want to cancel your recurring subscription

>>> Manage sub <<<

RedCents
1,312¢
I have been a paid sub level 2 for awhile. My question is, I just purchased 2 months worth of level 2 with Red Cents. How is that going to work? Will my account simply not auto bill for 2 months? I was trying to find some sort of info under my account about it, but so far I cannot find my answer through the account section. My inclination would be to cancel the paid sub for now, and then re-sub once the redcents months were over. But just not sure. I don't want to lose my access at any point. Any insight would be helpful as to how this would work. Thanks guys!

RedCents
355¢
"PayPal is no longer a method of new payment."
So if you decide to use redcents, you will lose your grandfathered in PayPal as payment?

Sorry for piggybacking off your post, but was always curiose how redcents worked as well for sub.

RedCents
616¢
i sure wish paypal weren't so poopy to deal with these days
@Sic went full ...

Wax Off Youtube GIF by NETFLIX

Nice hair dude!

Users who are viewing this thread