• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Languages (1 Viewer)

RedCents
353¢
I could've sworn that I saw a macro/Lua (?) to learn languages, but for the life of me I cannot find it. Can anyone point me to it please?

I could've sworn that I saw a macro/Lua (?) to learn languages, but for the life of me I cannot find it. Can anyone point me to it please?
I wrote these really fast programs to teach groups of newbies on the Firiona Vie server. The languages.mac takes 30 seconds to run and teaches all 25 of the teachable languages to 100 without the need of starting points in each language. The language.mac takes 2 seconds and just teaches the language that you have selected.

Attachments

• language.mac
    223 bytes · Views: 12
  • languages.mac
    390 bytes · Views: 25
Years ago there were charms that powered up based on weird things like languages known, time in zone, distance from a zoneout, something food related(?), etc. That and older quests like PoWar and maybe a couple epic 1.0s and probably some quests that predate them are the only times I've come across needing to know other languages.

Question - Languages

Users who are viewing this thread

Back