• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Krono - Krono for RedCents (Redcent Shop)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
45,774¢
Seems like people still don't understand how Krono work. Please read this guide:

RedCents
118¢
how do i get krono sent to character on firiona vie?
You don't - make a guy on Vox with one of your accounts. Krono are account wide. If you win then you need to calibrate to that character (this pops up when you go to the shop , then sign into that guy and make sure its there. Next using the same account sign into your other guy on FV and the krono will be there.

I got my first one a few months ago and its easy!

Sum1

Diehard is a christmas movie
RedCents
3,495¢
@Redbot

I need to confirm my Vox toon name after I get home... won’t be after this coming weekend ... unless you have the character from the other 3-4 times I’ve done this :)

RedCents
361¢
I am curious, was it 30 people that bought 1 each, or did a few people buy a lot (I don't want to point fingers)?
I feel like (if this is not currently the policy), could we limit the number that any one person can buy to 1 in the first 48 hours or something like that.

ChatWithThisName

⚔️🛡️🗡️
RedCents
7,234¢
If you've ever logged the character in while mq2 was active, you should have a Vox_charname.ini in the MQ2 folder to verify the name :-)

Sum1

Diehard is a christmas movie
RedCents
3,495¢
My scatterbrained issue is I forget to verify that they’ve been delivered, so I sometimes wonder if I’ve shorted myself lol