• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Krono - Krono for RedCents (Redcent Shop)

RedCents
118¢
Got one! I hope I "configured" it right . Man that was tough, I only had 300 total and almost spent some going level 2 a couple times but was holding out hoping this would happen before Xmas. And makes this stupid flu easier to bear. Thank you for all you do here!! Looking forward to going level 2 with the next batch

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
45,774¢
All configured krono have been delivered 📬

How about we do it again... ANOTHER 30 IN STOCK🤯

Please remember to "configure" your krono after purchase. Without configuration, I cannot deliver.

Sum1

Diehard is a christmas movie
RedCents
3,495¢
There is no issue with delaying configuration? Won't get an opportunity until tonight.
Nope, I had to wait to configure mine yesterday. I configured at like 6:34, and when I checked he had them delivered by 6:39. I think I caught him just in time :) ... sometimes it can take a day or so.

RedCents
361¢
@Sum1 Ahh I guess I was too late. I was going to wait for the next Krono delivered message and and then think I miss configured it.

Why is the Krono removed from your inventory, when you configure it? It might be more clear if it went into a "To be Delivered" state, where you can change the configuration. But I have no idea how difficult that would be.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
45,774¢
There is no issue with delaying configuration? Won't get an opportunity until tonight.
You have 60 days from the time of purchase to configure. I keep logs (which is why I do this all on Vox) so if you suspect you got the wrong amount let me know and I can look it up.

And just a reminder: you don't need to log in your Vox character. The krono will appear on every server, your Vox toon gets a receipt nothing more.

Sum1

Diehard is a christmas movie
RedCents
3,495¢
And just a reminder: you don't need to log in your Vox character. The krono will appear on every server, your Vox toon gets a receipt nothing more.
But ... some of us may or may not need to log in the Vox character (at least to char select) to remember the damn name of said character.

drwhomphd

RedCents
2,335¢
You have 60 days from the time of purchase to configure. I keep logs (which is why I do this all on Vox) so if you suspect you got the wrong amount let me know and I can look it up.

Awesome. Thanks! The other reason I'm delaying config is I know I need to create a Vox character. :-)

RedCents
361¢
We don't have to log into the vox character? Do they come in the parcel mail thingy?
I was expecting to get them via parcel, and then consume it on that character.

Sic

MQ2 Diplomat
RedCents
13,581¢
We don't have to log into the vox character? Do they come in the parcel mail thingy?
you don't even have to read the parcel mail - krono are automatically added to that account - the parcel mail just acts as a confirmation

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
45,774¢