• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Krono - Krono for RedCents (Redcent Shop)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
45,774¢
Welcome to the RedCent shop!

Up for grabs in the RedCent shop are some Krono. Beautiful, shiny Krono.

Purchase them with your RedCents before they're all sold out! After buying, don't forget to modify the settings on your purchase so I can deliver.

What the hell is a RedCent? I don't want a single dirty red cent from you!

Too late, you might already have some. Look in your RedCent Wallet or your avatar on a post.

I'm intrigued! How do I get more of these RedCents?

Wow, you're rather suggestible. Three ways:

1. Click the
    "Thanks" button below a post you like. (Level 2 users only. Earns 1 RedCent each. Please only "Thank" helpful/funny posts.)
  2. Receive
    "Thanks" when people like your post. (Level 1+ users, i.e. everyone can receive. Earns 10 RedCents each.)
  3. Purchase them. Cheater. (Purchase them on the credits page by clicking "purchase".)
(More info on the RedCent system in our HELP section.)

Level 1 users: Generally if you help people in the questions forum, or you post a nice little strategy, you'll earn Redcents.

Level 2 users: To earn RedCents quickly, click "Thanks" on posts you find helpful. Authors always appreciate it.

What else can I do with RedCents?

Check the RedCent store! We're always adding goodies.

Last edited:

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
45,774¢
You can subscribe to this thread (via "thread tools" above) and get instant emails when someone replies. At least one of those replies will be mine when I update the stock :)

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
RedCents
1,903¢
I keep taking naps in the afternoon and missing these! Guess I need to stay awake more!

- - - Updated - - -

I really wish Insomnia was not a real thing and I was normal... nah who am I kidding, I love not being normal. But sleep would be good!

RedCents
399¢
This always happens when I'm at work. That's why I don't bother with trying to catch them. It's awesome that you're doing this though RB! Gives those who have more cents than they need something else to spend them on instead of the auctions where us poor folk can attempt to buy one.

RedCents
399¢
It's hard for me to even get to 300 and keep it, so once I see the bids go past 150, I give up. I pay for my sub here with RC. Can't really afford to drop them all on a Krono sadly.

Razkle

RedCents
1,903¢
It's hard for me to even get to 300 and keep it, so once I see the bids go past 150, I give up. I pay for my sub here with RC. Can't really afford to drop them all on a Krono sadly.
you are welcome

- - - Updated - - -

I think most of us know that Raz... doesn't mean we can flip crap your direction for fun anyway!
I love fending off crap, its an artform... I am a world class crap flapper, I mean if ya gotta be good at something.....

- - - Updated - - -

Dulak is always putting in his 2 cents worth - now he has an avatar to match that... and Rustycat is now a Rusty old Cat.... enjoy

RedCents
288¢
you are welcome

- - - Updated - - -

I love fending off crap, its an artform... I am a world class crap flapper, I mean if ya gotta be good at something.....

- - - Updated - - -

Dulak is always putting in his 2 cents worth - now he has an avatar to match that... and Rustycat is now a Rusty old Cat.... enjoy
LMAO... someone is having fun with redcent purchases it seems... seems some of us have been avatar ganked!

Razkle

RedCents
1,903¢
yeah other then a pok at the establishment in jest, I try to give avatars that are respectful and fun, I love when you put your 2 cents in, it usually always helps!

- - - Updated - - -

I treat this board like my home, see over there in the corner, that's a pile of my underwere and socks, I kick them off and pile them up, my wife will surely see them soon.... and make me do laundry....