• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Auction - Krono for Redcents (July 23rd) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,152¢
Pronouns
He/Him
reputation-40b.png
Welcome to the RedCent Auction!
reputation-40b.png

Up for auction is a Krono. A beautiful, shiny Krono.
krono.png

Bidding starts at 1 RedCent. Post your bid in this thread. Bid as often as you wish.

Auction ends July 23rd 7pm PST. (Official countdown timer)

What the hell is a RedCent? I don't want a single dirty red cent from you!

Too late, you might already have some. Look in your RedCent Wallet or your avatar. This fellow here has 18:

attachment.php

(thx 4 ur img, thx!)

I'm intrigued! How do I get more of these RedCents?

Wow, you're rather suggestible. Three ways:

1. Click the
    reputation-40b.png
    "Thanks" button below a post you like. (Level 2 users only. Earns 2 RedCents each. Please only "Thank" helpful/funny posts.)
  2. Receive
    reputation-40b.png
    "Thanks" when people like your post. (Level 1+ users, i.e. everyone can receive. Earns 10 RedCents each.)
  3. Purchase them. Cheater. (Purchase them on the credits page by clicking "purchase".)
(More info on the RedCent system in our FAQ.)

Level 1 users: Generally if you help people in the questions forum, or you post a nice little strategy, you'll earn Redcents.

Level 2 users: To earn RedCents quickly, click "Thanks" on posts you find helpful. Authors always appreciate it.

What else can I do with RedCents?

Good luck bidding!

Bidding started at 1. people were like.....All Da Redcentz on first bid. I'm like. Guess Guess Hellfyre won that one haha. Off to the redcent shop.

Auction - Krono for Redcents (July 23rd)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back