• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Kiss Assist or Mule Assist? (1 Viewer)

Brutalz

RedCents
135¢
Hello everyone,
I'm a returning player from 2020. I used Mule Assist with EQBC. I really liked building my ini's with the Mule Assist interface.
My question is, can I still use Mule Assist or is it better to use Kiss Assist. I will be using Dannet mostly instead of EQBC. Also, can you just use both Kiss Assist and Mule Assist?
Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone,
I'm a returning player from 2020. I used Mule Assist with EQBC. I really liked building my ini's with the Mule Assist interface.
My question is, can I still use Mule Assist or is it better to use Kiss Assist. I will be using Dannet mostly instead of EQBC. Also, can you just use both Kiss Assist and Mule Assist?
Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
both kissassist and muleassist are macros - and you can only run 1 macro concurrently.

muleassist has MAUI which is a replacement for mq2mule interface - so if that is what you want/like i would start there

welcome back

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

I personally have never even heard of Mule Assist, I use Kiss Assist and think it does more than the job required, Plus you have a vast array of INI files for the kiss Assist , So IMO go with Kiss Assist

Question - Kiss Assist or Mule Assist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back