• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Just starting out with MQ (1 Viewer)

Reigar

RedCents
40¢
Hello, as the title states I am starting out with MQ i have been dabbling in EQ again in years and decided to give this a shot. I am going through all the tutorials and I have a question right off the bat. is there a list or an easy way to find target.id's for in game macros i would like to use my main to issue orders to my toon as well as maybe set up kissassist. thank you.

Hello, as the title states I am starting out with MQ i have been dabbling in EQ again in years and decided to give this a shot. I am going through all the tutorials and I have a question right off the bat. is there a list or an easy way to find target.id's for in game macros i would like to use my main to issue orders to my toon as well as maybe set up kissassist. thank you.
howdy Reigar!

Welcome to RedGuides.

Today is a great day to be joining the community as we just officially launched our "Update to MacroQuest" and we have a ton of new vids and guides and such to help you with that.

>>> Official RedGuide's Starter Videos <<< give this a looksie, and you should be right on your way.

to answer your question about target.id --- your ${Target.ID} is the ID of your target. the ID is the spawn number, which will can and will change.

for example if you do a /echo ${Me.ID} and then zone and do another /echo ${Me.ID} you will all but certainly have a new value

thanks so much for the info i have been looking at the vids but, i think i understand what im doing, Thanks!

IRL - Just starting out with MQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back