• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Item inspect - how to fix this? (1 Viewer)

Best to just turn them off if it is that bothersome. I understand that if you use these functions all the time, this might not be the thing you want to do. I ended up turning them off for this reason too. But I never used those functions within the item window.

I use them enough that it's annoying to have to constantly re-size the window, but when they completely block the actual item numbers then there's a problem. Hence why I posted in here. It's a partially dysfunctional system that way it is currently implemented. They were in a different location for MQ2 and moved some time around MQNext, so I'm sure there's a setting somewhere, I am just not sure where it is.

And if there is indeed a setting, is there a possibility of changing the Lucy link to something else (such as Allakhazam directly)?

Problem - Item inspect - how to fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back