• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Item disappear when bandolier, and can only be solve after zone. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
902¢
I'm having this weird bug right now.

I'm using /bandolier to activate my range throw/bow item for pulling, and after couple hours, my tank range item(which is higher AC item I prefer to bandolier back when I'm actually melee combating ) and even shield will disappear eventually.

And once I zone, all these items are getting back.

Any thoughts on this? Even if it's a system bug, I can still try to code as much as possible to avoid the situation then.

Thanks!

in game bandolier? I have run into a similar issue with bardswap were it will "loose" an instrument or weapon and the ingame bandolier shows the weapon/item red like it was gone but nothing on my cursor and cant finditem it either. But bardswap uses mq2exchange and not the bandolier function

mq2exchange swaps items using the cursor, were as the in-game bandolier skips the cursor. We also have a mq2bandolier which utilizes mq2exchange I believe. Now my bard plays his drum set in the background for hours at a time, so I "think" that exchange over buffered the item ID and lost the item via not seeing the new ID it had, so I paused my macro and stopped twisting and clicked on my bandolier(in-game version) and noticed that my weapon was missing, basically a red background. So I opened my inventory an click on find and could not locate my weapon there as well. I looked through my bags as well and wasn't there either. After I zoned it showed back up in my Bandolier and could exchange the weapon again.

Problem - Item disappear when bandolier, and can only be solve after zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back