• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Issue with updating MacroQuest (1 Viewer)

jzander88

RedCents
10¢
So Patch was today, but when i click update it shows latest version as 4/20/22. But every time i believe its updated it says its still the March 3rd version. At the same time its saying my everquest version is at april 15. I looked at older post but its not helping the cause. Any help would be great!

Solution
So Patch was today, but when i click update it shows latest version as 4/20/22. But every time i believe its updated it says its still the March 3rd version. At the same time its saying my everquest version is at april 15. I looked at older post but its not helping the cause. Any help would be great!

Restart your PC
Run rg launcher
Check your settings tab, that it points to where you think
Back to main tab and update
Then launch macroquest

Restart your PC
Run rg launcher
Check your settings tab, that it points to where you think
Back to main tab and update
Then launch macroquest

Solution
Problem - Issue with updating MacroQuest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back