• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Is there a way to setup ISBoxer to load characters automatically? (1 Viewer)

FiniteMatter

RedCents
165¢
Hello Folks,

I decided to use ISBoxer for the video features and Macroquest for all of its QOL features and I was wondering if there is a way to setup ISBoxer to automatically load your characters in game just like macroquest does now?

Thanks,

Hello Folks,

I decided to use ISBoxer for the video features and Macroquest for all of its QOL features and I was wondering if there is a way to setup ISBoxer to automatically load your characters in game just like macroquest does now?

Thanks,
I use IS boxer and auto login to login just fine. Isboxer boxer you have to set up individual profile for each character in IS boxer. And then when that character launches, Auto login takes over and logs them in automatically

Ok, I havent been able to test this since I jsut downloaded isboxer and waiting for MQ to be patched for test. Once it has been patched I will test this and see if it works.

I have installed the dev version of isboxer and created my team.

Thanks!

Ok, I havent been able to test this since I jsut downloaded isboxer and waiting for MQ to be patched for test. Once it has been patched I will test this and see if it works.

I have installed the dev version of isboxer and created my team.

Thanks!

It appears as though you may have already setup isboxer for your toons, but in case you have not, I used the link below when I first setup isboxer and it made it super simple.

It appears as though you may have already setup isboxer for your toons, but in case you have not, I used the link below when I first setup isboxer and it made it super simple.

Thank you!

Question - Is there a way to setup ISBoxer to load characters automatically?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back