• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Is there a 'target a mob' and walk to it tool? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,007¢
I cannot recall if this is in VV/MQ2 and doing some repetitive things so I am hoping, do we have an option or tool that allows us to type a mobs name or target them and walk to them? Thanks.

I cannot recall if this is in VV/MQ2 and doing some repetitive things so I am hoping, do we have an option or tool that allows us to type a mobs name or target them and walk to them? Thanks.
/target mobname (you can even /target npc mobname if you wanted to be double sure to target an npc and not a player) then /nav target with mq2nav

would suggest a best practice of not targeting the mob until you're close enough to do so, however.

as mentioned later in this thread you can /nav spawn npc <mobname>

Last edited:
/nav spawn Redfrog
without targetting it even
this is definitely my preferred method - for macro usage, i prefer to navigate to the target, then target them when i get to then 10-15 away

the same usage of pc/npc is valid in that use as well /nav spawn npc bob would navigate to bob the npc and not to bob the person

While I was asking for the sake of trying to make life a bit easier due to medical issues, I think this info helps a lot of people to play easier instead of due the lame repetitive stuff so much. I actually saw in game chat today about some people telling another player to shut up and ENJOY that there is no auto taunt in game, and button mashing is good. 20+ years later and STILL people want to hate asking things to be a tiny bit easier for less button mashing.

Blah I ran out of redcent for Robban. Thanks to both of you guys for the help.

Question - Is there a 'target a mob' and walk to it tool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back