• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Is there a list of what every item SELLS to vendor for? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
43¢
I am new to RedGuides, so I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question. Is there a list out there that shows what each item sells to a vendor for? I see RedGuides seems to have that information built in, but I couldn't find a file that contained the pricing information.

I am working on a little project to put together an advanced loot filter for myself, and this would be great info to have. I got the Lucy's raw data dump but that seems to only have what vendors sell to you for.

Thanks!

when you inspect an item the itemdisplay will show you the value.

but there is no built in lister or filter that lists all items, that information is sent from the server to your client when it updates your inventory and stuff to do with items.

if you have items in your inventory you can make a little macro that scans them and lists their vendor values,.

INI:
#warning
Sub Main
    /declare i int local
    /declare j int local
    /declare ItemName string
    /declare ItemValue int

/for i 1 to 10
        /if (${InvSlot[pack${i}].Item.Container}==0) /continue
        /for j 1 to ${InvSlot[pack${i}].Item.Container}
            /if (!${Me.Inventory[pack${i}].Item[${j}].Value}) /continue
            /varset ItemName ${InvSlot[pack${i}].Item.Item[${j}].Name}
            /varset ItemValue ${Me.Inventory[pack${i}].Item[${j}].Value}
            /echo \awItem: \ag${ItemName} \axvalue: \aw${Math.Calc[${ItemValue}/1000].Int} pp \ay${Math.Calc[(${ItemValue}/100)%10].Int} gp \a-w${Math.Calc[(${ItemValue}/10)%10].Int} sp \ao${Math.Calc[${ItemValue}%10].Int} cp
        /next j
    /next i
/return

For getting what merchants sell: You could discover from eqemu's DB for older era content snapshot, but for live.. I don't believe there is a maintained database. A plugin or even macro to assist with this is relatively easy and possible.. but interacting with every merchant in game would be needed to populate your list.

For getting what a merchant buys: Above would help.You need to check for NO TRADE as well, there are some times that appear sellable but if no trade the merchant may not want it.

There are also LDON and other alternate currency items to verify as well.

that little piece of macro code i posted should output items in your bags that has a value, now this value is the item value, and not what the vendor buys it for, there is diffrent things that influence that like faction and such.

Ah, I was hoping for some kind of dump for every item that showed the baseline sale price when trying to sell to a vendor. It would help me create my filters so that I can only loot stuff that gives me a decent return.. so I'm not filling up with crap that sells for 1c or 1s.

Question - Is there a list of what every item SELLS to vendor for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back