• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

"Invis around any player or monster!" Program + (1 Viewer)

Infernal

RedCents
100¢
This is quoted from EQ Underground:
"Invis around any player or monster!"
This is really nice, i was just curious if there was any program that any of you out there have, that will lose connection/reconnect just before losing full packet loss automatically. (And would give you msgs when you enable this with a button *kind of like the plugins* while you play for ex.)

You are now INVISABLE, run or hide, 15 seconds is all you got!
You are now INVISABLE, run or hide, 10 seconds is all you got!
You are now INVISABLE, run or hide, 5 seconds is all you got!
You are now INVISABLE, run or hide, 4 seconds is all you got!
You are now INVISABLE, run or hide, 3 seconds is all you got!
You are now INVISABLE, run or hide, 2 seconds is all you got!
You are now INVISABLE, run or hide, 1 second is all you got!
You are now REVEALED, waitting for 3 seconds...

You are now INVISABLE, run or hide, 15 seconds is all you got!
You are now INVISABLE, run or hide, 10 seconds is all you got!etc.. etc..

I think this might be a nice program if anyone is able to create it. I really am clueless when it comes into pure programming so i'll let the coders see if this is worth their time. :D

(maybe the txt msgs need a little work.. but you get the picture :) )

Nobody has really paid much attention to this thread, im just curious... is this just stupid to work for (nothing you can already do)? or too hard/risky? What? lol

i dunno, i guess it would be possible to get MQ to keep telling the server that your position is such and such untill you finally turn the plugin off, but i dunno how to write it.

GEEZ! You think you can help us out here sometime? reather than mooching off our posts? Pfft... damn... vulcher! LOL
Nps, im curious if its worth the hastle is all, since we got /warp and all :)
What would be nice, is a map w/ location grid and maybe + location on mouse over map (x,y,z) running cords. Any Links for this by anychance?
Thanks in advanced

S W E E T!
I'm going to check that out, as soon as i find out what the whole deal with docrack is and what i need to do to keep it undetected. (besides being in a zone alone).
Any ideas on that?

So i can use DoCrack w/out a problem, thats awsome.
Now new question:
Do i need to add all these such as

[unflagged]
Description="Hang out in zones without a flag"
Version="2004.12.17"
address0=4542CF
normal0="75 38"
crack0="EB 38"

[nosummon]
Description="stop from being summoned"
version="2004.12.17"
address0=451C0A
normal0="0F 84 C9 16 00 00"
crack0="E9 99 15 00 00 00"

[Stun N Run]
Description="Move around while stunned"
Version="2004.12.17"
address0=4897F0
normal0="53 56 8B"
crack0="C2 0C 00"

Into what file and where in that file lol, or if i need a new file can you kind of file?... walk me through that? I figure'd id go to some high zones and bard macro there or just farm w/my 70 necro. This sounds like an adventure, this sounds like fun! :D

I ofcourse have the latest MQ2 and just today i tryed to plugin mq2docrack and it worked... so im guessing i just have to add these into the mq2docrack.dll (open as notepad)
and then
/docrack nosummon
/docrack Stun N Run
/dorcrack unflagged
and go about my business? :D

those won't work, look at the dates on them, you need the ones from the current patch. ie. Version="2005.02.15"
you're still forgetting to put the word "on" after them to turn them on
and you put them into mq2docrack.ini

Ah ok, so i'll look for the correct date...
Use the correct date ones and put them in the "what file?"."dll?"
...get those and run everything

/docrack nosummon on
/docrack Stun N Run on
/docrack unflagged on

and go at it?

Ahh great thank you once again. Btw do you have the most recent /docrack files? or should i start a thread for request on patch updated mq2docrack (updated every patch) ' ?

"Invis around any player or monster!" Program +

Users who are viewing this thread

Back